Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things That Scare Me #4

Now I realize that this seems a little extreme. It isn't all toilets that scare me (well, maybe if they looked like this one) only public toilets. It seems that people who use the restrooms in public places, especially Wal-Mart, believe that it is okay to NOT flush. I refuse to go to the bathroom on top of someone else's. #1 doesn't totally freak me out. I may reach over and flush, with a towel or something covering my hand. But, the deuce gets me every time. What is it with these people. Are they in that big of a hurry that they can't take the millisecond to reach over and flush? The specials will still be there kids! Do they think it is automatic? Even so, don't you always wait to see if it still flushes. Since this seems to happen to me at least 99.9% of the time that I go into a bathroom at Wal-Mart, I am beginning to feel as though someone is leaving me their calling card. What could this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment